Thought and expression in the sixteenth century (1920)

fullscreen
Author: Taylor, Henry Osborn, 1856-1941
Volume: 2
Subject: Humanism; Sixteenth century; Europe -- Intellectual life
Publisher: New York : Macmillan
Call number: SRLF:LAGE-3161030
Digitizing sponsor: MSN
Book contributor: University of California Libraries
Collection: cdl; americana

Bibliographical foot-notes

Vol. I. book I. The humanism of Italy. book II. Erasmus and Luther. book III. The French mind.--vol. II. book IV. England. book V. Philosophy and science

Copyright-evidence-operator: alyson-wieczorek
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by alyson-wieczorek for item thoughtexpressio02tayliala on July 24, 2007: visible notice of copyright; stated date is 1920.
Copyright-evidence-date: 20070724173605
Scanningcenter: iala
Mediatype: texts
Collection-library: SRLF